Thursday, January 2, 2014

Heads up for Friday 3 January 2014 Guest Night

It's Thursday afternoon and the snow is coming down in Rockville.

If the roof is icy tomorrow we will have to CANCEL the guest night. We simply cannot be up on the roof in icy conditions. I will consult with our campus facilities folks so that a decision can be made early afternoon. I will post here, on our Facebook page, and send out emails via eventbrite.

Let's hope we get some major Sun tomorrow!